O emulador foi criado pelo Henrik Rygard (Olhem o Video)
Informações e Download:
Olhem o que autor do emulador disse:
"I still haven't ported the JIT compiler to run on ARM, so it's actually running way slower than it will when that's done. Puzzle Bobble is just a very undemanding game. I think the chances are good that at least some 3D games will be very playable even on today's devices."
Saiu um Update (Versão Windows)...
* Merge pull request #3 from mrordinaire/master
fix missing #include's and missing CMake linking directives
* Add a reminder about the submodule to the README, and some other minor
stuff (permissions etc), fixing the build for MacOSX again
* If filename specified on command line, jump directly to it. Retab NativeApp.cpp.
* Add command line flag to set log level to debug. Cleanup.
* Respect the IgnoreBadMemAccess ini option (exit on bad access if set).
Fix ini save/load on SDL build.
* Merge branch 'master' of github.com:hrydgard/ppsspp
* Use http instead of ssh to refere to the "native" submodule
* Add a missing file that gitignore caught
* Switch to "GPL 2.0 or later" for various reasons. I wrote most of the code I imported from Dolphin (which is GPL2-but-not-later), so it should be OK.